Manager position - Polish House
The Auckland Polish Association (APA) is an active, charitable community organisation dedicated to promoting Polish culture, history and language with the aim of uniting all those interested in things Polish.
The APA organises many events for everyone to enjoy. We believe in gathering people together across generations.
We are looking for an experienced person to manage our Polish House, events and relationships with members, customers and suppliers.
This is a great opportunity for a person who wants to make a difference managing a community organisation.
If you are a motivated and energetic person with great communication and organisation skills, and you are looking for a part-time employment, we would like to hear from you.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for the day to day operation of the Polish House and events management. You will be reporting to the APA Committee.
This is a new role with immediate start on a part- time bases with flexible working hours.
Key responsibilities and tasks include:
- Management of the property including operational processes, policies and regulations,
- Applying for funds and managing fundraising events
- Managing car park rentals and hall hire
- Accurate record keeping and maintaining of financial accounts for the APA
- Regular reporting to the Treasurer and the APA Committee
- Communicating with members of the APA and customers, including management of social media.
- End to end event planning
- Budget management
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite and proficiency in social media platforms
- Knowledge of digital marketing and tools
- Full driver's license
- Sales & Sponsorship skills
- Graphic design experience
If you feel that this is a position that you can make your own, please email your CV to email@example.com
Applications close 26th November, 2017