The Auckland Polish Association is looking to update its logo and therefore is seeking creative minds, talented designers, and artistic souls to enter its logo design contest! There are no strict rules or guidelines, so we encourage you to let your creative ideas take over. The grand prize for the winning logo is $500 cash. In February, all logo designs will be displayed in a virtual exhibition where APA members will vote. The winner will be announced via social media.
Submissions: from November 4, 2021, through January 31, 2022.
Submit your ideas to email@example.com, subject: ‘LogoContest_NameSurname’
By entering the competition, participants agree to be bound by the competition rules.
Violation of any rule, or failure to follow instructions, may void the participant’s eligibility.
- All participants must be 16 years or older at the time of logo submission.
- The competition is open to both amateurs and professionals.
- The competition is open to Auckland Polish Association members and non-members.
- All logos submitted must be original work of the entrant and must not contain or be based on any existing designs, trademarks, or copyrighted images.
- All projects must be culturally appropriate.
- All entries will become the property of the Auckland Polish Association.
- By submitting the work, each participant agrees that the Auckland Polish Association may obtain trademark/copyright protection for the logo.
- Only one entrant winner will receive a prize of $ 500.00.
- Submitting the logo design to the competition constitutes consent to using the participant’s name if selected as a winner.
- The Polish Auckland Association reserves the right to modify the winning logo to suit the needs of the Polish Auckland Association.
- Participants must provide a logo design in a digital version (png, jpg, pdf, ai, eps, cdr, svg) in good resolution to be adapted to electronic and printed media.
- All logos will be displayed in a virtual exhibition where APA members will vote.
- The winning design must obtain the most number of votes.